Sr Quality Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
830 E Arapaho Rd
Richardson, TX 75081, US
Integrated Supply Chain
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be
challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key
competitive advantage. Honeywell International is a $36 billion
diversified technology and manufacturing global leader. Honeywell has more than
125,000 employees in 120 countries around the world and has a demonstrated
heritage of innovation and achievement. We have an opening for a Quality
Engineer at our facility in Richardson, TX.
The Richardson Sensor Foundry produces over 250 million sensing elements per year, enabling Honeywell’s global sensing product line. Located in Richardson, Texas (Dallas area) the Quality Engineer leads quality initiatives in a semiconductor and MEMS design where manufacturing operation on die processing and packaging systems are the center of the FAB.
- Host internal audits and external quality audits (supplier, corporate, and ISO 9001, ISO 13485, AS9100). When necessary, represent the operation in meetings with customers or other Honeywell facilities.
- Serves as the customer liaison across businesses by owning customers’ key metrics. Respond to customer requests for RCCA (root cause / corrective action) by providing comprehensive technical reports based on F/A and RCCA activities.
Mentor internal RCCA activities in response to scrap events and oversee execution of corrective actions. Maintain metrics and monitor trends associated with scrap.
- Support review of equipment/process qualification and validation from other engineering teams.
- Develop comprehensive FMEA and Control Plan documents for the operation’s automotive and medical products.
- Ensure all internal manufacturing, development, supplier, and receiving inspection work instructions are correct and conform to the quality plan.
- Support the production team in ensuring that suspect material is effectively contained with appropriate disposition to protect the customer.
- Ensure that only approved suppliers are used for outsourced processes and purchase of raw materials. Perform audits of suppliers to ensure suppliers comply with procurement procedures and meet quality standards. Ensure suppliers complete Corrective Actions when applicable.
- Support continuous improvement at the Richardson facility through participation in the Rapid Problem-solving process, initiation and implementation of Continuous improvement (CI) & challenging themselves and others to continuously look for ways to do things better.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Minimum 5 years of Semiconductor/Electronics manufacturing industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Quality Assurance Experience in a Semiconductor industry.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001, ISO 13485, GDP, GMP desired
- High proficiency with standard computer software tools such as MS Office and MS Project.
- Ability to review semiconductor device failure analysis reports to provide comprehensive feedback regarding potential cause(s) and recommend additional process evaluations.
- CQE, CQA, Six Sigma Green belt or Black belt certification is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in fast-paced industry
- Demonstrated high level of accountability, integrity, and ethics in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 830 E Arapaho Rd, Richardson, TX 75081 USA