Sr Sales Representative - Smart Energy Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
9315 NW 112th Ave
Miami, FL 33178, US
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our Smart Energy organization (Gas and Utilities). You will build relationships and understand customer business to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers. Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers.
This opportunity will cover US Southeast and travel of up to 50% will be required with occasional overnight stay.
· Identify Opportunities
· Manage and Plan Accounts
· Negotiate and Close
· Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
· Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle
· Manage book of business with Honeywell CRM tool (Salesforce)
· Establish Rapport with Customers
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5+ years of sales and account management experience or training in the Gas or Utilities sector
· Valid Drivers License
· Demonstrated ability to evaluate complex situations or concepts to translate strategies into actions.
· Recognizes business goals and drives activities for sustainable results.
· Act as a Business partner across all functions to ensure objectives are met.
· Results-driven with accountability to challenge the status quo.
· Strong influencing and persuading skills.
· Develops strong working relationships.
· Motivated to deliver to multiple customers within the technical field of expertise.
· Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
· Effective communicator both internally and externally.
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced matrix setting.
· Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
· Experience working in an Engineering / Manufacturing organization would be a candidate advantage.
· The attitude and will to want to make a difference.
· A methodical approach and an eye for detail.
· Effective presentation skills.
- Category: Sales
- Location: 9315 NW 112th Ave, Miami, FL 33178 USA