SuccessFactors Development Administration Support Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
9221 Ward Parkway
Kansas City, MO 64114, US
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell’s Federal Manufacturing & Technologies business manages the U. S. Department of Energy’s Kansas City National Security Campus in Missouri and New Mexico, manufacturing sophisticated mechanical, electronic and engineered-material components for our nation's defense system. Honeywell is on the leading edge of supplying engineering and manufacturing expertise for our nation's defense and national security. Visit kcnsc.doe.gov for more information about working for Honeywell at the Kansas City National Security Campus.
***This position will is in Kansas City, MO***
As an Application Development Analyst II, you will join our Enterprise Applications team of developers within the IT Division at the Kansas City National Security Campus. In this role, you will lead moderately complex projects that require skills in SuccessFactors Cloud Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide SAP SuccessFactors applications support within the Information Technology Division specifically for the modules of Employee Central, Compensation, Performance Goals and Forms, Calibration Planning, Development Goals, Succession, Qualtrics (Surveys), Workforce Planning, Workforce Analytics, Recruiting and Onboarding, and Learning Management System
- Assist with the implementation of, and provide applications support for, the SAP SuccessFactors Cloud modules. Assist in creation and maintenance of applicable APIs
- Configure solutions and write computer reporting programs within SAP SuccessFactors based on the needs/requirements provided by the HR and Learning business users
- Consult with users and work collaboratively with HR and Learning business users in determining how the SAP SuccessFactors system should work with changing conditions and operations successfully in a timely manner
- Support other operational packages and/or applications that are in-house or purchased, developed, designed and implemented for overall department, inter-department, organizational and company effectiveness
- Support upgrades to the cloud software and gets the solution ready via regression testing, etc
- Oversee small, medium and large-scale projects that may span multiple functional areas both within and external to the Information Technology function
- Continue education through attendance at approved software seminars and courses, organizational meetings, etc. to obtain and maintain up-to-date knowledge on software issues and developments
- Communicate effectively project plans status and other pertinent issues to management
You Must Have
- U.S. Citizen in order to obtain and maintain US Dept. of Energy “Q” level security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering, or Physical Science with a minimum of 24 semester hours of computer-related courses or equivalent information technology work experience
- Two years’ work experience with computer systems, specifically in the area of software development, maintenance and support (SAP HCM/SuccessFactors HR and Learning Management modules)
- Experience w/ PeopleSoft HCM data integrations
- Experience w/ platform migrations between on premise and cloud-hosted solutions
- Experience developing governance surrounding citizen developer requirements and standards
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 9221 Ward Parkway, Kansas City, MO 64114 USA
- Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements.