Water Account Manager II Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
US - Idaho
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers software and services that help customers overcome competitive pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing business outcomes. Honeywell’s comprehensive portfolio in process control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet diverse automation needs.
We are recruiting for a Water Account Manager II role where you will manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers within our organization. You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers and utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers.
· Identify Opportunities
· Manage and Plan Accounts
· Negotiate and Close
· Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
· Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle
· Establish Rapport with Customers
· 60-70% business travel post Covid
· Manage channel partners
· Support new product introductions
· Business and market development around new products
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's degree
· 3 years experience in water meter sales for a water meter manufacturer or channel sales into water meter manufacturer
· 3 years water products and systems market knowledge
· Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
· Telecommunication sales experience
- Category: Sales
- Location: 303 S. Technology Ct., Broomfield, CO 80021 USA